Ti Se: CONSUME/SLEEP or PLAY.
Jumper Ti Ni: SLEEP/CONSUME or BLAST.
ST Consume (Se+Ti)
--Wants to gather
information for the self
--Does it work for me?
Do I want to buy it?
ST Sleep (Si+Ti)
--Organizing the data
for the self
--Don’t want new
--”Accountant”
--”I knew a guy with
ST sleep, you could not get him to change his process for anything. Went to lunch at the same time of the
day. Very routinized in the schedule.”
--Advice: NF check
with the tribe
Most ISTPs are Consume/Sleep Ti Se, or Consume/Play, some are jumpers Sleep/Consume or Sleep/Blast Ti Si. No women identified yet by OP?
I am comparing people typed in the Objective Personality system, with Socionics faces and Paulos (Recognizing People) face types.

Ti Se Ni Fe Dominant Introverted Thinking – Auxiliary Extroverted Sensing –
Tertiary Introverted Intuition – Inferior Extroverted Feeling
CONSUME Di +Oe
Learning, taking in more, respect info, filing
SLEEP Di + Oi
Preserving energy, processing, introspective
Ti Se
Jumpers may use secondary Introverted Sensing
.png)









Comments
Post a Comment